Are you Eligible to Work in Germany?
That’s a great question! There are some strict criteria to meet if you are wanting to live and work in Germany. To be eligible you must satisfy in full the criteria listed below:
Working Holiday Visa for Germany
- Be a New Zealand citizen
- Have a passport valid for at least 15months from your intended Germany arrival date
- Be aged between 18-30 inclusive at the time of application
- Not be travelling with any dependents
- Be able to provide proof of sufficient funds to support your initial stay in Germany
- $3500 NZD (EUR 2000)
- Plus enough money to purchase flights ($1500-$2200)
- Be able to purchase an insurance policy for the duration of your visa (requirement of the visa) ($800-$1300NZD for 12 months)
You should allow at least 4-6 weeks for the complete process from submitting your initial application to having your visa issued; however, it can take longer depending on if you have background issues or if the processing time increases.
If you wish to apply for your visa from within Germany please contact IEP to discuss your options – 0800 700 705 or email@example.com