WHAT YOU GET ON WORK CANADA RETURNER
IEP Working Holidays is the only provider of visa assistance in New Zealand for the IEC Young Professional Visa program! If you meet the eligibility for this visa and want to head back to Canada on it, we will provide the assistance necessary to get you there.
We are here to help every step of the way. Before you even apply, we can screen you to ensure you are eligible for the visa. If you have any questions about eligibility, criminal convictions or speeding offences be sure to contact us.
Once you apply for the program, we will be in touch to make sure your Canadian visa application runs smoothly and stress free! We will send you step-by-step instructions on how to complete your visa application. You will have unlimited access to our Canadian visa specialist!
Before you leave New Zealand we provide:
- Comprehensive Step-by- Step Visa Assistance (International Experience Canada Young Professional Visa)
- Assistance in securing all the required documentation for the IEC Young Professional Visa
- IEP’s expert visa materials to guide you through the entire visa process
- Unlimited access to our Canadian visa experts
- Expert advice on what to expect when you arrive to Canada
- Great flight deals through STA Travel
- We can pre-arrange a Culinary Job if you have necessary skills for a placement fee of $200NZD. You must sign up for Work Canada Returner and notify the Canada Coordinators in your welcome call that you require a culinary placement.
- Option to purchase comprehensive travel insurance
When you arrive in Canada you receive:
- In-country support for the duration of your visa
- Option to book accommodation in Toronto or Vancouver
- Arrival Orientation, covering the basics and more!
- Assistance with any work permit, employer or landlord issues
- 24/7 emergency support line
- Organized Social Events and exclusive social media channels to meet new people