WHAT YOU GET ON WORK CANADA CITY JOBS
Work Canada City Jobs is all about giving people the option to live and work in a big city in Canada! But moving to a big city can be quite daunting – especially the prospects of finding a job! We’ve got that covered – with a handful of employers situated near one of Canada’s biggest cities, we can guarantee you a job offer before you have even left New Zealand!
We arrange Skype interviews with some of Canada’s best employers and best of all; you choose who you interview with. Some companies will select what resort and what jobs you can apply for, but not with us! At IEP it’s your adventure and you get to select which you employer you interview with! We guarantee you a job offer in Canada or your money back! Job selection works on a first in, first served basis so the earlier you apply the better.
Check out the full program details below of what you get before you go and when you arrive! Any questions just contact us.
Before you leave New Zealand:
- Guaranteed job offer
- Visa assistance for your Canada Work Visa (23 months)
- Staff housing or housing assistance (depending on availability)
- Work Canada handbook full of invaluable advice
- General advice including budgeting
- Great flight deals through STA
- Access to our online members group where you can meet your future coworkers
When you arrive in Canada
- One nights’ of accommodation including free breakfast in Vancouver (surcharges may apply to other cities)
- Comprehensive orientation including applying for a tax number, opening a bank account, and advice about life in Canada
- Free access to SWAP’s resources in Toronto and Vancouver, including computers and Internet, printing and phone
- Access to online members’ website where you can find exclusive listings of jobs and employment contacts
- Great social events where you can meet like-minded travellers
- Mail holding and re-direction
- 24 hour, 7 day support if something goes wrong