WORK BRITIAN PUB JOBS TERMS & CONDITIONS
WORK BRITAIN PUB JOBS Terms & Conditions
Before applying for the Work Britain Pub Jobs program, you must accept the following program Terms and Conditions, including the cancellation refund policy. Please read the following very carefully. It refers to conditions that you are agreeing to by making this application. If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions please contact IEP at 0800 443 769.
Terms & Conditions
I, being the person applying for the Work Britain Pub Jobs program, hereby confirm that I have read and understood the Work Britain Pub Jobs program information. I agree that my application and participation in the Work Britain Pub Jobs program as operated by IEP New Zealand Ltd (‘IEP’) shall be governed by the following Terms and Conditions.
Program Fee and Program Conditions
- The balance program fee is due within 8 weeks of initial program sign up or upon confirmation of the participants’ acceptance by the pub placement team and before the Visa Application is submitted.
- The program includes services provided by The UK PUB CO (UKPC) and my participation on the Work Britain Pub Job program is conditional on my acceptance of UKPC Terms and Conditions which will be sent separately to me by IEP.
- Departure from New Zealand must be made within 12 months from my application date unless approved by IEP prior to this date otherwise my application is considered completed.
- I am aware that, due to the visa application process, I should look to apply for Work Britain Pub Jobs at least 12 weeks before my intended departure date.
- IEP cannot accept liability for any loss or damage to any papers giving evidence or support in connection with visa applications. It is reccommended that applicants photocopy all supporting documents for safekeeping prior to visa submission.
- I must abide by the Terms and Conditions set by UKPC and IEP’s relevant overseas host organisation as advised in writing by IEP prior to departure from New Zealand.
- I must take with me evidence of access to at least the minimum funds required by the relevant country and host organisation’s rules.
- I must abide by the Terms and Conditions set by the individual companies and operators. These include airlines, insurance providers, ground transport operators, and accommodation providers. If I am uncertain about these Terms and Conditions I must contact IEP prior to departure.
I understand and agree to the following cancellation penalties and conditions:
- For cancellations made within seven days of my application being received by IEP, a $50 cancellation administration fee will apply. (If booked through STA Travel an additional $50 cancellation administration fee will be charged).
- For cancellations made after seven days from the date of my application, 50% of the amount of the program fee will be refunded by IEP directly to the participant.
- Cancellations made after 12 months from my application being received by IEP, will not be eligible for a refund.
- Cancellations received after I have been offered a job via UKPC or after the date the visa application is sent to the UK Border Agency on your behalf, or after departure from New Zealand, will not be eligible for a refund.
- All applications which result in the applicable visa being declined for whatever reason will be deemed as cancelled and will not be eligible for a refund. Applicants acknowledge that a decline of visa can be attributed but not limited to applicants being previously arrested by police, having criminal convictions (including drink driving), being charged for an offence but not necessarily convicted and having significant medical/mental history/condition. Applicants who are concerned about the likelihood of their visa being declined should consult with IEP prior to paying the program fee.
- Cancellations and refunds of goods and services which are provided by suppliers other than IEP (airfares, travel insurance, airport transfers, accommodation, visas etc) will be at the discretion of the relevant suppliers and subject to the conditions set by those suppliers. Details are available from IEP.
- IEP reserves the right to cancel my application if any of the eligibility and program conditions are not met in full.
All cancellations must be made in writing to IEP before any refund is approved.
Your IEP deposit is protected for life and you can use your deposit payment against any other IEP programme. Deposit amounts vary by programme and you should refer to your programme specific conditions. Your deposit has no cash value, is non-refundable and only one lifetime deposit can be used per person per product booked. Once your application has progressed to placement or visa application stage your deposit will be deemed ‘used’ and will therefore be non-transferable.
I agree to act ethically and responsibly at all times while I am a participant on this program. I declare that the statements on this application are true and that any false declaration on my part may result in forfeiture of my place on this program with no entitlement to any refund of my fee or any consequent expenditure. I hereby declare that I have no intention of staying in the nominated country after the final date allowed by this program and my visa. I know of no reason why I may be refused the visa I am applying for or be denied entry into the nominated country. I also agree and accept that during the course of my programme application I will be providing IEP with personal information which is required for the application process and may also be shared with third party organisations for marketing purposes. I agree to take with me a minimum proof of funds required. Additionally, I agree to repay, either directly or via IEP, any and all outstanding financial obligations such as telephone bills, loans, outstanding rents, etc., incurred during my time as a program participant.