WHAT YOU GET
We take care of everything from the get go! Once you apply for the program you will be in touch to make sure your visa application runs smoothly and stress free! We will guarantee your Japanese Working Holiday Visa is approved or you get your money back.
Any questions about why Japan is one of the best places to go for a working holiday – just contact us.
Before you leave New Zealand:
- Visa assistance for your Japan Working Holiday visa
- Assistance with detailed travel itinerary planning
- Work and Travel Japan preparation material about a Working Holiday in Japan
- Skype preparation session (around 60mins) including intercultural training with a coach
- General advice including budgeting
- Great flight deals through STA Travel
- Exclusive discount for Japanese Language Course
When you arrive in Japan:
- 7 nights of share house dorm accommodation in Tokyo
- Comprehensive orientation including applying for a residence card, opening a bank account, tax number, mobile phone contract and advice about life in Japan
- Access to our partner offices for your entire stay of 12 months
- Free access to computers and Internet, printing and phone
- Job counselling session, translating CV to Japanese, appointment at Employment Centre
- Bilingual Contact person on site (English and Japanese) for assistance
- 24 hour, 7 day support if something goes wrong
- Local members discount for Western food in Tokyo
There’s a lot to know about Work & Travel Japan! If you need clarification on anything or would like to chat with the experts, fill out the form below and one of our team will be in touch by phone and email!