WORK AT WHISTLER FOUR SEASONS
Whistler Four Seasons
The Four Seasons Resort and Residences Whistler is located in the Upper Village, near the base of Blackcomb Mountain in Whistler. Whistler is approximately a 2 hour drive from Vancouver, in the province of British Columbia. Four Seasons Resort Whistler is the only AAA Five Diamond Resort in all of Canada. Working at the Four Seasons Resort Whistler is an unforgettable way to spend your working holiday in Canada!
Home to what is the largest resort in all of North America, Whistler is a beautiful mountain town, surrounded lots of mountains, trees, fresh air, lakes and wildlife.
Whistler is known for being a premier snow destination in Canada! It has a wide variety of terrain that caters to the beginner to expert. You will find world class skiing and snowboarding and amazing nightlife. Since Whistler is a big tourist destination, there also many activities like Bungee Jumping, Zip-lining, Snowmobiling, ATVing, White Water Rafting, etc.
- Season: Nov – May
- Province: British Columbia
- Minimum Age: 18
- Accommodation: Yes (Limited: first in, first served)
- Interview location: Skype & In-person
Staff Accommodation at Whistler Four Seasons
Whistler Four Seasons provides staff housing, however it is not guaranteed for everyone, it is provided on a first come, first serve basis. Get your application in today!
- On-site housing is $450 a month, and off-site housing ranges from $575-$800. It is paid via payroll deduction.
- A damage deposit is payable, the amount is 1/2 of one month’s rent. This is payable up front.
Jobs at Whistler Four Seasons
The workforce is quite young, so the work environment is quite high energy. Everyone at the Whistler Four Seasons is very eager to learn, and we have so many great opportunities to do so. We really focus on our Golden Rule of, “Treat others as you wish to be treated” which goes a long way for the type of service we provide to staff, and also the equal treatment all employees display and receive.
The following are some of the jobs available at Whister Four Seasons:
- Server Assistant
- Banquet Server
- In Room Dining Server
- Night Cleaner
- Overnight Steward
- Room Attendant
Perks of working at Whistler Four Seasons:
- Employees get staff housing when available (on a first come first serve basis)
- Discounts on ski passes, leisure passes if employed with the company for 6 months or more
- Increased compensation after 6 months
- Complimentary room nights at any Four Seasons property in the world after 6 months
- F&B and Spa discounts
- Meals during your shift
- And an overall great employee experience.