WORK AT SEA TO SKY GONDOLA
Sea to Sky Gondola
The Sea to Sky Gondola is located in Squamish, BC, dubbed the outdoor recreation capital of Canada. 45 minutes from Whistler, Squamish is home to world class hiking, mountain biking, rocking climbing, and white-water rafting, which makes it the ultimate Canadian working holiday destination. The are also regular shuttles to Vancouver, located only an hour away, if you feel like some top notch shopping and dining on your days off!
Your new ‘office’ will be 885 metres above sea level with incredible views of Howe Sound and the surrounding mountains. The Sea to Sky Gondola offers a fun work environment where you will feel like family after your first day!
If you are passionate about the outdoors and want to connect with the beautiful Canadian landscape then the Sea to Sky Gondola is the place for you!
- Season: Year round operation with peak season over summer from May to September.
- Province: British Columbia
- Minimum Age: 18
- Accommodation: Yes – Available on a first in, first served basis
- Interview location: Skype
Staff Accommodation at Sea to Sky Gondola
Shared housing is provided on a first come first served basis. There are 18 beds total.
- We offer a shared room (max occupancy 2) for $650 a month.
- Rent includes internet, power utilities, furniture etc.
- Rent is paid fortnightly and taken out of your paycheque.
- A rent deposit is payable, which is 50% of the monthly rental fee, as well as a damage deposit, which is also 50% of the monthly rental fee.
Jobs at Sea to Sky Gondola
The Sea to Sky Gondola is looking for employees who are passionate about the outdoors and helping people connect with the beautiful Canadian landscape. Employees should enjoy making a positive impact on the guest’s experience. The following are some of the jobs available at the Sea to Sky Gondola:
- Food and Beverage Front of House
- Guest Services Agent
- Production Cook
- Retail Associate
- Shipper Receiver
- Station Server
Perks of working at Sea to Sky Gondola:
- Employees will receive a team member pass, which will gain them full access up the Sea to Sky Gondola to enjoy all the hiking, lookouts, and activities
- Food and Beverage staff will receive one free meal per shift while employees in other departments will receive 50% off meals during their shifts
- Employees also receive discounts on retail items and tickets for friends and family.
- Four 10 hour days, followed by three days off – ideal for exploring the area
- Staff accommodation – first in, first served
- Great staff social events, including start and end of season parties