Work at Mammoth Mountain
- Season: November – June (depends on conditions)
- Terrain: 15% expert, 20% advanced, 40% intermediate, 25% beginner
- Snowfall: +10 meters
- State: California
- Accommodation: Yes, works on a first in, first served basis
- Min Age: +18 yrs
- Interview Locations: Skype
Full-time seasonal employees of the Mammoth Mountain are offered affordable accommodation while they are working on the mountain. Accommodation works on a first in, first served basis so be sure to start your application ASAP.
- Staff housing is available on a first in first serve basis. Employee housing is conveniently located in multiple facilities centrally located in the town of Mammoth Lakes, CA.
- Housing costs range from USD$14-$22 per night.
- Every location is full furnished with kitchens including pots, pans, dishes, glasses and cutlery. You will need to supply your own linens, towels and cleaning supplies.
- There is a minimum deposit of USD$50 when submitting your application and a further USD$300 that is paid on your arrival.
Jobs at Mammoth Mountain
Types of jobs you can get at Mammoth Mountain:
- Bell Person
- Front Office Representative
- Lift Operator
- On-Mountain Cashier
- Rental Adjuster & Cashier
- Retail Hardgoods
- Retail Sales Associate
- Server, Ski or Snowboard Instructor
- Ticket Cashier
Staff benefits for Mammoth Mountain include:
- FREE Ski Pass to Mammoth Mountain, Bear Mountain, June Mountain, Snow Summit
- Affordable staff accommodation (depending on availablity)
- Free Transport around town
- Discounts on food & beverage
- Discounts on retail, rentals & other facilities throughout the township
- Limited daily lift privileges for friends and family
- Ride breaks – depending on department