WHAT YOU GET ON WORK USA CAREER TRAINING
The experience you can get with an Internship or Trainee program in the US is invaluable. The J1 Internship and J1 Trainee visa’s are once in a lifetime opportunity for those eligible so definitely don’t sleep on them! It surely isn’t an easy process but IEP is here to provide assistance and sponsorship to make it as stress free as possible. Our expert support starts when we receive your application, and you will have it through your entire journey. Check out the program details below and if you have any questions be sure to contact us!
Before you leave New Zealand
- Visa sponsorship for up to 12 months with an Internship or 18 months as a Trainee
- Visa assistance for your J-1 Intern or Trainee visa.
- Personalised pre-departure support and orientation from IEP Staff
- Great flight deals through STA Travel
- Access to exclusive social networks where you can meet with other US participants
- Tips on how to breeze through Visa Administrative processes
- A guide to living in the US with invaluable advice on everything you need to know before you leave and after you arrive
When you arrive in the US
- Invaluable experience in an internship or trainee program with a US company
- Travel grace periods before and after your work permit begins
- 24/7 Emergency Support in USA
There is a lot to know about how the Career Training visa works! If you need clarification on anything, fill out the form below and one of our team will be in touch by phone and email!