WHAT YOU GET ON WORK CANADA
We’ve been helping Kiwis make the move to Canada for over 20 years, so we know what it takes to have a successful working holiday! From the very start of your application with IEP you are supported! Our expert staff will double check your eligibility and provide step by step instruction to ensure you get the 23-month working holiday visa for Canada on the first go, answer any of your questions and provide you with our travel materials to prepare you for your adventure of a lifetime.
Upon arrival to Canada you will get support from local knowledgeable staff in our offices located in Vancouver and Toronto for your entire working holiday. The staff are there to help you get setup, find work and answer any questions you may have.
Check out full program inclusions of what you get before you go and when you arrive.
Before you leave New Zealand we provide:
- Visa assistance for your Canadian Working Holiday Visa (23 months)
- Work Canada handbook full of invaluable advice
- General advice including budgeting
- Great flight deals through STA
- Option to purchase comprehensive travel insurance from IEP for your working holiday
When you arrive in Canada you receive:
- Two year membership with IEP & SWAP (our Canadian partner)
- Two nights of accommodation including free breakfast in Vancouver (surcharges may apply to other cities)
- Comprehensive arrival orientation including information on finding employment & accommodation, CV format, tax & employment laws, mobile phones, Canadian culture and more!
- Assistance in obtaining your Social Insurance Number (SIN) processing – ensuring you receive your number without any hassles in six days or less.
- Assistance in opening a bank account
- Access to SWAP’s exclusive listings of jobs and employment contacts
- Online members lounge where you can access job and accommodation postings from across Canada
- Seasonal Job Fairs at the SWAP Offices in Toronto & Vancouver
- Bi-weekly employment emails with updated job listings
- Free access to SWAP’s resources in Toronto and Vancouver, including computers and Internet and phone
- Great social events where you can meet like-minded travellers
- Mail holding and re-direction
- 24/7 Emergency support if something goes wrong