WHAT YOU GET ON WORK CANADA CULINARY
Canada is the Working Holiday makers dream! And IEP is here to make your dreams come true. In fact, we’ve been making Kiwi’s Canadian dreams come true for over 20 years, so we know what it takes to have a successful working holiday! Everything you need to have an excellent time in Canada is sorted on this full support Working Holiday program for experienced hospitality staff! Our expert staff are here to confirm your eligibility and give you a hand from the beginning of the visa application process to ensure you get the 23-month working holiday visa for Canada on the first go. On top of that you will also land yourself a job at a restaurant before you have even left New Zealand!
But the support doesn’t stop there! When you get to Canada, our teams based in Vancouver and Toronto will give you support for your entire working holiday. The excellent staff in Canada are there to help you get setup with bank accounts, tax numbers and also answer any questions you may have.
Check out full program inclusions of what you get before you go and when you arrive.
Before you leave New Zealand we provide:
- Visa assistance for your Canadian Working Holiday Visa (23 months)
- Pre-arranged work in a restaurant before you leave New Zealand
- Work Canada handbook full of invaluable advice
- General advice including budgeting
- Great flight deals through STA
- Option to purchase comprehensive travel insurance from IEP for your working holiday
When you arrive in Canada you receive:
- Two year membership with IEP & SWAP (our Canadian partner)
- Two nights of accommodation including free breakfast in Vancouver (surcharges may apply to other cities)
- Comprehensive arrival orientation including information on finding employment & accommodation, CV format, tax & employment laws, mobile phones, Canadian culture and more!
- Assistance in obtaining your Social Insurance Number (SIN) processing – ensuring you receive your number without any hassles in six days or less.
- Assistance in opening a bank account
- Market value or higher compensation (No minimum wage jobs here!)
- Guaranteed Staff Housing near your workplace
- A safe and enjoyable work place – each employer is extensively vetted
- Free access to SWAP’s resources in Toronto and Vancouver, including computers and Internet and phone
- Great social events where you can meet like-minded travellers
- Mail holding and re-direction
- 24/7 Emergency support if something goes wrong