NEW: SKYE NISEKO
New: Skye Niseko
Skye Niseko is HTM’s newest acquisition: a full-service, ski-in-ski-out condominium hotel that opened in October 2018. The hotel contains 105 apartments and penthouses surrounded by mountain vistas and right by the ski slopes at the top of Niseko’s Hirafu Village. The are a huge range of roles available here from restaurant and bar staff, front desk and concierge, spa and retail, ski valet and housekeeping.
- Season: October to April
- Minimum Age: 20 years
- Accommodation: Yes
- Interview location: Skype
Staff Accommodation at Skye Niseko
- Each accommodation is subsidised to bring you housing at an affordable price!
- Twin shares (doubles for couples), triple or quad shares in a range of locations to suit various budgets
Jobs at Niseko Central
- Front Desk
- Ski Valet and Rental
- Spa Therapist (qualifications required)
- Night Audit
Perks of working at Skye Niseko:
- Subsidised Accommodation – a choice of options to suit your budget
- A Free Grand Hirafu season lift pass. Working for HTM means your pass can live in your snowboard jacket and gives you the opportunity to pay to upgrade your pass to cover All Mountain at cost!
- To keep everything fair, for those of you who don’t want a lift pass you will be offered instead a ¥20,000 payment to offset the subsidisation those taking lift passes receive
- Bi-monthly pay
- Discount on HTM services and this could include things like snowmobiling, back country tours, freestyle ski/snowboard lessons, transfers and car rental
- Free ski/snowboard group lessons (availability dependent)
- Incentives for guest services sales
- Potential sponsorship for future seasons