NEW: RYOKAN SAKAYA
Ryokan Sakaya is a traditional Japanese hotel located in the picturesque town of Nozawa Onsen, in the Nagano prefecture. There are beautiful mountains, amazing hot springs, and powdery slopes in the area. Ryokan Sakaya employs a great mix of Japanese and foreign staff for a varied and interesting role.
- Season: Dec – March/April
- Minimum Age: 20 years
- Accommodation: Yes
- Interview location: Skype
Staff Accommodation at Ryokan Sakaya
- Free accommodation provided!
- Your own room, everything provided, no deposit required.
- 2 min walk from the Ryokan
Jobs at Ryokan Sakaya
Winter Season – General Staff
This role is a position that requires you to perform a number of tasks around the ryokan on a daily basis. Tasks include front desk duties, restaurant and bar duties and housekeeping duties. No two days are the same!
Perks of working at Ryokan Sakaya:
- Free Accommodation!
- Free meals during working days
- Shared staff ski passes for slopes around Nozawa