WORK AT NOZAWA HOLIDAYS
Nozawa Holidays has been established in the traditional ski town of Nozawa Onsen for over 20 Years. They have a great international team taking care of guests from all over the world. Nozawa Holidays run six lodges in the village, a ski school, rental shop, café and tours.
- Season: December to March
- Minimum Age: 20 years
- Accommodation: Yes – FREE
- Interview location: Skype
Staff Accommodation at Nozawa
- Free staff accommodation in Japanese style lodges near the slopes!
- Staff pay utilities bills
- Twin share rooms
Jobs at Nozawa Holidays
- Basic Japanese an advantage but not essential as the majority of guests are English speaking.
- Previous hospitality experience preferred.
- Can be 18, but aged 24+ is preferred
- Lodge Assistant
- Lodge Manager
- Clean Team Member
- Cleaner Manager
- Ski and Snowboard Instructors (Certified)
- Cafe Staff/Barista
Perks of working at Nozawa Holidays:
- Free daily breakfast – lunch and dinner cooking facilities available or eat in one of the village restaurants
- Free accommodation
- Season ski pass subsidized 50% by the company
- Staff dinners and monthly social events