WORK AT KI NISEKO
Ki Niseko is nestled at the foot of Grand Hirafu Resort and is a boutique ski-in ski-out hotel that combines modern alpine charm with Japanese sophistication with doorstep access to Niseko’s world famous snow!
- Season: November – April
- Minimum Age: 20 years
- Accommodation: Yes
- Interview location: Skype
Staff Accommodation at Ki Niseko
- Each accommodation is subsidised to bring you housing at an affordable price!
- Twin shares (doubles for couples), triple or quad shares in a range of locations to suit various budgets
Jobs at Ki Niseko
- Front Desk Receptionist
- Overnight Front Desk Receptionist
- Bell Attendant
- Shuttle Bus Driver
- Ski Valet
- Spa Receptionist
Perks of working at Ki Niseko:
- Subsidised Accommodation – a choice of options to suit your budget
- A Free Grand Hirafu season lift pass. Working for Ki Niseko means your pass can live in your snowboard jacket and gives you the opportunity to pay to upgrade your pass to cover All Mountain at cost!
- To keep everything fair, for those of you who don’t want a lift pass you will be offered instead a ¥20,000 payment to offset the subsidisation those taking lift passes receive
- Bi-monthly pay
- Cost price on Ki-Niseko Central-delivered services and this could include things like snowmobiling, back country tours, freestyle ski/snowboard lessons, transfers and car rental
- Free ski/snowboard group lessons (availability dependent)
- Incentives for concierge sales