WORK AT GOSNOW
With over 13 years in operations of Niseko’s premier brands, Hokkaido Travel Management (HTM) manages three great Work Japan Winter Jobs employers; Niseko Central, Ki Niseko and GoSnow.
Want to work in the most progressive and exciting snowsports school in Niseko? Want to experience the deepest and driest snow in the world?
GoSnow is Niseko-Hirafu’s largest and most professional snowsports school with dedicated priority lift access, exclusive beginner areas, carpets and on-snow facilities.
- Season: November to April
- Minimum Age: 20 years
- Accommodation: Yes
- Interview location: Skype
Staff Accommodation at GoSnow
- Each accommodation is subsidised to bring you housing at an affordable price!
- Twin shares (doubles for couples), triple or quad shares in a range of locations to suit various budgets
Jobs at GoSnow
GoSnow is based in the main village of Hirafu with two locations: Gondola Base and Family Base. Both locations provide convenient access to the Niseko United Resorts and facilities.
- Snowsports Instructor (Certified)
- Short-Term Instructor (Certified)
- Operations Assistant
- Kids Program Assistant
- Guest Services Assistant
Perks of working at Niseko Central:
- The most competitive wages in Niseko including an end of season bonus.
- Staff Housing Program, with a variety of options in Hirafu and Kutchan.
- Niseko United Season Pass.
- Four day working week.
- Ongoing training with the best in the business.
- Up to 50% Reimbursement for course and exam costs (e.g. Avalanche Certification, APSI Certs) taken in Japan (conditions apply).
- The best powder experience of your lifetime at an experienced and professional school!