WORK AT GOSNOW
With over 13 years in operations of Niseko’s premier brands, Hokkaido Travel Management (HTM) manages three great Work Japan Winter Jobs employers; Niseko Central, Ki Niseko and GoSnow.
Want to work in the most progressive and exciting snowsports school in Niseko? Want to experience the deepest and driest snow in the world?
GoSnow is Niseko-Hirafu’s largest and most professional snowsports school with dedicated priority lift access, exclusive beginner areas, carpets and on-snow facilities.
- Season: November to April
- Minimum Age: 20 years
- Accommodation: Yes
- Interview location: Skype
Staff Accommodation at GoSnow
- Each accommodation is subsidised to bring you housing at an affordable price!
- Twin shares (doubles for couples), triple or quad shares in a range of locations to suit various budgets
Jobs at GoSnow
GoSnow is based in the main village of Hirafu with two locations: Gondola Base and Family Base. Both locations provide convenient access to the Niseko United Resorts and facilities.
- 2018-19 Winter – Operations Assistants
Our Operations Team is central to the success of GoSnow.
- 2018-19 Winter – Kids Program Assistants
Our kids program is a vibrant, fun and busy program, which provides fun and memorable experiences for children aged 3 to 14 years.
- 2018-19 Winter – Guest Services Assistants
Our Guest Services Team are the first point of contact to our guests.
- 2018-19 Winter – Snowsports Instructors (full season and 4-8 week short-term positions available)
As a member of our Snowsports Team you will be a passionate instructor, with a commitment to providing a fun and memorable ski and snowboard experience. Or not available for all of the season but still want to work for us and see what Niseko has to offer?
- 2018-19 Winter – Ninja Kids Instructors (3-6yrs Skiers)
We are looking for applicants who love working with our youngest of guests!
Perks of working at Niseko Central:
- The most competitive wages in Niseko including an end of season bonus.
- Staff Housing Program, with a variety of options in Hirafu and Kutchan.
- Niseko United Season Pass.
- Four day working week.
- Ongoing training with the best in the business.
- Up to 50% Reimbursement for course and exam costs (e.g. Avalanche Certification, APSI Certs) taken in Japan (conditions apply).
- The best powder experience of your lifetime at an experienced and professional school!