ARE YOU ELIGIBLE FOR WORK USA 4 MONTH?
The Work USA 4 Month program secures you a role at a ski resort work in America. We have start dates from late November – Early December and job contracts last about 3 months. You can review the start dates for each of our employers here.
Most roles do not require previous experience. Obviously previous experience is beneficial when applying for high-end hotel environments, but your best asset is enthusiasm and a good attitude.
To participate in the Work USA 4 Month program you must be eligible for the 4 month J-1 visa. To be eligible you must satisfy in full the criteria below
- Be 18 years of age or older;
- Hold a New Zealand or Australian passport; and
- Be currently enrolled in full-time study, taking classes at a recognised tertiary level institute AND have completed 1 full time semester.
- If graduating you must be enrolled as a full-time student at the time of submitting your application and be in the USA within 30 days of your graduation date.
- Work dates must fall between October 2020 to March 2021
The following is NOT eligible
- Part-time courses
- Short courses
- Study at a Tertiary Institute based outside of New Zealand or Australia
Proof of Student Status
You will need to have your eligibility form signed and stamped with the institution’s seal by the: polytechnic/university registrar, or student administration officer, or supervising professor or tutor.
You cannot be accompanied by a spouse or dependents. If these chose to go they must also be eligible for the visa.
Eligibility for the USA visa can be a little tricky to get your head around! If you need clarification on anything or would like to chat with our experts, fill out the form below and one of our team will be in touch by phone and email!