WE OFFER SOME OF THE LOWEST FEES ON THE MARKET!
Organizing a working holiday visa for the US can be costly! At IEP We are upfront with all costs that are associated with a working holiday in the US. We don’t keep any hidden costs from you like other companies might. We recommend you do your research but think you will find we are your best option!
Its also important to point out that of all the fees below, not all are due at once so no need to have thousands of dollars all saved up before you sign up. Have a look at our ‘How to Apply’ page that outlines when certain fees are paid to get an idea of what is due when!
- Initial Deposit Fee: $595
- Total Program Cost is dependent on the length of the program
- Intern – Min. 0-3 months $1302NZD up to Max. 12 month program $2771NZD
- Trainee – Min 0-3 Months $1595NZD up to Max. 18 month program $3821NZD
– Travel grace periods may affect minimum and maximum pricing.
– Program fee’s include basic travel insurance. See Insurance section for details
USA Visa Fee
USA Visa Fee: $US160
SEVIS Fee: $US180
The Work USA Career Training fee includes Medical & Liability Insurance for the duration of your visa. Upgrades to more comprehensive polices are available at an additional cost. Please contact IEP for further information.
If you have any questions regarding our policy, or want a free insurance quote please call 0800 700 705 or contact us here.
It is important to consider the range of costs associated with traveling overseas flights. Contact Katrina, our in-house STA Travel agent, to get a quote for flights, tours, accommodation and more on 0800 55 66 90 or firstname.lastname@example.org