WORK JAPAN WINTER JOBS EXPLAINED
WHAT YOU GET ON WORK JAPAN WINTER JOBS?
Work Japan Winter Jobs pre arranges a resort job in Japan or your money back! We offer Skype interviews with the employer of your choice and ensure you have a job before you even leave home. We offer support every step of the way and even have a in country support centre to ensure things go smoothly.
On this program you will score a sweet winter resort job in Japan, but we also provide the assistance with visas, tax numbers, bank accounts, 24/7 support and much more. Check out the full program details below of what you get before you go and when you arrive!
Any questions just contact us.
Before you leave New Zealand:
- Pre-arranged winter job
- Visa assistance for your Japan Working Holiday 12 month visa
- Assistance with detailed travel itinerary planning
- Work and Travel Japan preparation material about a Working Holiday in Japan
- Skype preparation session (around 60mins) including intercultural training with a coach
- General advice including budgeting
- Great flight deals through STA
- Access to our online members group where you can meet your future co-workers
- Exclusive discount for Japanese language course
When you arrive in Japan:
- 2 nights of dorm/share house accommodation in Tokyo
- Airport pick-up
- Comprehensive orientation of local area including applying for a residence card, opening a bank account, tax number, mobile phone contract and advice about life in Japan
- Forwarding of tax number notification, SIM card and bank card to your place of employment
- Assistance booking domestic travel to employer
- Bilingual Contact person on site (English and Japanese) for assistance